What Can Parents/Guardians/Carers Expect The School To Provide For Their Children?
The School will undertake to:
- provide a broad and balanced curriculum
- help children to develop lively, inquiring minds and the ability to question and argue rationally
- help children to develop self-discipline and become self motivated learners
- cater for each child's individual needs provide a caring and secure environment
- assist and encourage every pupil to achieve his/her full potential be it academic, creative, personal or social
- prepare children for the demands of a rapidly changing society.
The Home-School Agreement
What we expect of parents and children to help them get the best from our school.
|Child's Agreement||Parent's Agreement|
|To help me do well at school, I will do my best to:||To help my child at school, I will do my best to:|
|1 work hard and listen to adults||1 see that my child goes to school regularly, on time and properly equipped|
|2 behave well and be polite to others||2 let school know about any concerns or problems that might affect my child's work or behaviour|
|3 attend school regularly and be on time||3 support my child with homework and other opportunities for home learning|
|4 do any homework set by my teacher||4 attend parents' evenings and discussions about my child's learning|
|5 wear the school uniform||5 contact school as soon as possible if my child is absent from school|
|6 keep the school rules||6 see that my child wears the school uniform|
Parents are invited to be involved in work being undertaken at school. Class teachers and the Headteacher are available for consultation at any time. It is not necessary to wait for the school Parents' Evenings.